Wednesday, August 23, 2006

it's the week of study time.. for the last exam of the semester, and before my internship starts..

i'll be attached to the airport under Cathay Pacific, something that i have been looking forward to. i mean working in the airport. however, i cannot continue studying Jap during the internship period as it is a shift work thing. =<

heavy burden to clear my debt now. although debtors are not rushing me for the money, i feel really bad about it. dad is back for one week. but everyone seem to be too busy for a family gathering. (except for the first night when i didn't go to wok just to have dinner with the family)

the presentations done for this semesters with my beloved groupmates are my greatest pride. love you guys!! we should go out for another group's nightout ya??


and there was the night when a group of us went to watch the fireworks. too bad yi xiu couldn't join us.

and then there was another HTMIG AY04/05 gathering..

it's time to get back to my books...

No comments: