Monday, June 09, 2008

back from my long flt.. with lots to update.. first is the birthday dinner ailing organised for me.. really thankful for the effort, and my dear gal, pls dun feel bad about wad happened ok? i'm really happy that u manage to get ppl to come, and in fact so many ppl!! =)

it was 31st may.. and the venue was P.S thai express.. and there were.. 12 ppl?? love my TP gang.. loads.. the ppl from 08...



and my taiwan gang!!

pinkies...

my lover, my best friend, my listening ear..


the cake came in this way.. so it looked like it was javin's day instead.. haha..


make a wish.. and i think it's coming true.. hehe..



my best friend understand me so well.. and got me a special lychee cake!! yummy...

thanks loads my dear friends!! and.. my present is still making-in-progress... i wonder wad linda and gang has up their sleeves.. hmm..



bits of the cake kana my finger.. so let's not waste it huh.. hehe..

and the last pc was mine!!

the two guys gaying around.. again...

we went party world after the dinner.. and it has been a long time since i k-ed with such a big group of ppl.. and putting k-ing as my habit aside, i really enjoyed myself with these ppl...

i've always wanted to take a pic of kai and my phone together.. cos both touch screen, and the only diff is the camera.. haha.. i once was so stupid to want to take both hp using my hp.. but now with my camera.. haha.. i'm beginning to love my camera!!




one of my first classmates of HTM...

zifu's emo pic..

okie.. here comes the 十连拍..

one..

two..

three..

four..

five..

six..

seven...

eight..

nine..

ten..

and mind u.. these are just one of the few 十连拍 we took...

i'm proud of my 自拍skills!! hehe..

pics below is the front cover of the latest album of the boyband of our gang... haha..
the ladies rock...

and so do the gentlemen..

and now.. the eventful trip to taipei and L.A... it's the crew that makes the diff and i really must agree to that.. touched down in taipei at about 9 plus at night.. and the supervisor said interested ppl can meet at 12.30am.. for karaoke.. haha.. how can i miss my fav hobby right? plus i'm in taiwan!!

faniel and tung li..

30 cans of beer.. 7 hrs of singing... and ezer was the cleaner of the day.. haha..

faniel bragged about having two guys around her..

and so jeremy bragged about the 2 pretty ones next to him as well!! haha..



went back to the hotel in the morning about 8 plus.. and we met at about 1 plus in the afternoon to travel to taipei.. cos our hotel was in taoyuan.. yap... i took a pic at this v spot last yr when i was here with my taiwan gang.. with that v sign also..

suppose to be a gal pic.. but the 2 guys had to fit themselves in somehow..

linda thinks he's cute..

mee sua!!!

away from ximending.. next stop.. shilin night market..



this lil coin works like our ez link card.. but i think it's so much nicer and convenient to carry around..

臭豆腐!! super smelly beancurd!!

o ah jian!! yummy..



鸡排!!

another one.. just simply love it..

love the shop name.. and the shop..

the super friendly shopkeeper...

us waiting for the gals deciding on wad to buy..

and then it's time for dessert!!

芒果冰!! yummy!!!


if only we can hang a sign like this in the aircraft.. translation: sorry, we forgot our smiles cos we're busy..

then my tkg choir junior spotted me!! she's the campus superstar contestant who represent vjc.. and was a contestant of 星光大道3.. and the other 2 are also the contestants.. the yellow one is the only one left standing out of the 3 of them..

suddenly miss those choir days when i got bullied like no one's business.. and had to do all the shit for everyone..

came back to the hotel at 2am.. and the fun nv stopped.. cos they came to my room.. and we played some games till about 4 plus..

poor tungli had to finish 10 packs of peanuts in 8 minutes as forfeit..

and before i left taipei.. i had my last dose of milktea!!

oh ya.. i got my camera a new outlook!! did it in shilin.. bout 15 sin dollars..

and this was the result!! look a lil similar to my sis's camera.. but i like it the way it is now... hehe..
into L.A.. touched down at 8 plus.. after a 11 hours flt.. the crew were still energised enough for a drinking session.. so into my room again.. and this time with alcohol.. the guys bought 16 cans of beer.. each holding a pint worth of beer.. and look wad they did to my basin...

my supervisor playing stacko.. and it was a ruless game.. look at the structure of the bricks.

the sun came out and 2 of them just k.o-ed in my room.. lucky tungli was nice enough to offer to stay in my room with me and chat about things.. hehe..

rested for a while before we went shopping.. took a bus in U.S for the first time and it was quite an experience.. tungli didn't come along cos she had to take care of the sick celine..

had chinese style cuisine and it came with a fortune cookie that says the above.. is it a hint? haha..


from my hotel room u can see the rides in disneyland!! cool.. so near yet so far..
so much for all the lack of rest.. we get to go back to sin straight from L.A. as passengers.. shiok!!




and with this pic.. it marks the end of my long flt.. one if the few that i really enjoyed myself.. missing taiwan already!!
i've got 4 days off after the flt.. but somehow nothing much was planned.. except for amanda's birthday party.. so spent the rest of the days and time at hm with my dad...
sat, 7th jun.. met shaidah for lunch.. and then movie with kai.. kungfu panda.. funny show.. and at night.. amanda's birthday party.. the invite list include T08 and jovi. haha.. so weird. but i'm v happy that i'm included in the party..




the gal who always called me shunu.. hehe..

the birthday gal.. my cx twin..

the guys at work..


'4 sticks for u?' haha.. alex.. forever..

the combo we bought at the movies earlier came with a fan.. and it came in handy!!



the two of them forcing me to take a pic with my face straight and smack upfront. yuck.

jiahui and i got thumbs that bend outward!! haha..

pretty manda.. love her..


isn't this pic scandalous... haha.. linda with all the guys surrounding her..


the T08 gang...

and the extra me who joined in..

the guys..

and the gals..

alex claimed he looked too small in the previous pic.. so here's another one..

'happy birthday to u.. happy birthday to u.. happy birthday to amanda.. happy birthday to u..' and that's her brother at the piano..


T08's present for her..


the TPians..

manda looked like she's conducting some sort of classes..

and everyone analyzing the pc of art..

pic on stairs.. from 6 ppl..

to 8...

to 9.. haha..





i love this pic.. notice everyelse is grey except for manda's earrings??


another one of the B&W pic...

and 2 addition..

T08 present..

the west siders...

javin can fit into the shirt i bought for him from hkg!! haha..

alex at the piano.. as though he knows how to play.. haha..

the movers at the piano..

and javin here to kay poh.. haha..

we decided to go karaoke.. again!! yeah!! nv tired of this man.. this time we went to k box at cineleisure..



the first 2 to K.O...

j.r really knocked out.. so he was out of the pic.. haha..



k-ed till 6 in the morning.. and the rest of my off days? at hm.. with my dad..

only last night i decided to meet my lover cos i really need a hug.. since in taipei.. updated her.. and felt so much better after sharing..

*thanks for accompanying me for the night.. *

can't wait till next month.. y? cos i've a lot of friends coming back to sin!! yeah!

but talking about this.. brings me to another unecessary worry.. can't help it but.. well.. nothing i can do about it for now..

No comments: