Thursday, July 03, 2008

my date with mich yesterday... tai tai life.. hehe..


we went for lunch at sushi tei... then window shopping around raffles city and marina square.. ok. not window shopping. i bought a top from fox.. it's cheaper if u get two pc, so this auntie asked if we want to share.. then she get one i get one, cheaper. ok lo, why not right? hha..

had our green tea frap... before heading down to TM for 'Get Smart'. i'm telling u, i was laughing throughout the whole movie.. till i almost lose my voice at the end of the movie.. haha.. really super funny.

my cousin's 21st birthday party at costa sands...

the two sisters and phoebe..


birthday gal.. adeline..


the small chalet, holding a small percentage of my huge family..


ah gong...


she likes my necklace.. cos got snoopy.. haha..


omg!! poor gal.. lucky i din have chalet for 21st, or i should say, lucky they are not part of my 21st celebration... if not.. i think i'll suffer the same fate..



and poor richie kana too.. haha..

thought it was a short night with my family.. it was quite fulfilling. my ah gong finally talked to me.. as in.. concerned about my life.. my job... and it's just nice to be with my family.

another day has past.. and dad's coming home tonight for good.. he's coming back tonight, and i'm leaving tonight. it's always like that isn't it.

No comments: