Monday, August 18, 2008

it's been a long long time since i've blogged... pardon me.. for i was busy with my work, and my studies as well...

in case i haven mentioned, i'm taking part time degree now.. just started and i've just finished my bridging exam of business law yesterday...

nevertheless, i'll not forgot my friends... my blog... and will try and be as active in my social life.. dun need to worry... i believe i'm capable of managing my time well enough...

this post is part one to my updates...

25th july..
met up with the taiwan gang and audrey after my shanghai flt... and had this traditional hainanese chicken with steamboat... the restaurant is like those u can find in malaysia.. but i like...


dessert after dinner... at ice monster... hee...

26th july.. went to agnes' place for a CX gathering... haven seen these guys for ages... though i was only close to a few of them back then, it's always nice to know that these ppl are still so on about meeting each other... and of course it's always good to have these ppl around for advice on almost everything...

27th july... the start of my 5 days leave... went to visit clifton at the mandai crematorium for the first time, with the 08 ppl... feeling was... not sure how to explain it but.. happy for him that he still has so many ppl caring for him... went to ikea in the evening and it was really quite a day..


linda with the full length mirror that she loves...


javin... and his super huge donald shirt...

28th july... visited the salon.. and at night met the chia sisters for dinner and k...

29th july.. met up with angeline for lunch... she was sharing her love story with me during the gathering but din get to finish it... she shared hers.. and so did i of course.. haa...

30th july... quite a family day for me... went to sengkang with my mom... did a lil bit of shopping.. and then to giant (got a rice cooker), then to ikea (got many many things that needs to be fixed), then met my sister and her bf for karaoke at night...

31st july... last minute decision to watch money no enough 2 with zifu... he msged me asking if anyone volunteer to watch it with him.. haa.. so i became a volunteer that day...

then at night met up with my ex colleagues from waraku... main reason being: yukari's leaving singapore for good.. she's getting married... had dinner at thai express at raffles city.. and then went over to princep st for some drinks... and the super pampered yukari says it's the first time she's taken the mrt that day... after 7 yrs in singapore.. haa...

sky and desiree are still with waraku... kelvin in another jap restaurant.. and i've moved on... time flies.. i've left waraku for close to 1.5 yrs... and when i join.. it was 5 yrs ago... kel...
kinky pic.. we were not drunk at all.. in fact.. we only had one drink then...

sky..
and super cute desiree...

3rd aug... nanjing trip... brings back lots of memories.. cos that's the place where i entered my 21st birthday... with lovely companions celebrating my birthday with me... and not forgetting... the main purpose of the trip..

saw this ktv and thought the name was cute... lollipop...


had dinner at this restaurant and love those lightings...


俏江南... name of the restaurant...


had my fav green tea frap.. yummy...

was busy studying for my exams after that trip... and so i shall stop here for now... more updates in my next post.. coming up very very soon...

No comments: