Saturday, February 14, 2009

it's valentine's day today... and i was with a bunch of international people going to and leaving manila for company...

we promised not to take regard of special occasions like christmas or valentine's day, but can't help feeling a bit envious of the couples on the streets...

nevertheless, i look forward to skyping everyday... cos i know that my dear will be there... and it's really a bonus for me...

thus... having a bonus everyday, shouldn't i be happy that i'm spending valentine's day everyday?

i am, and i'm thankful....

shit happens, and i missed the chance to hold him close this month, so i'm looking forward to march. wadever shit that happens out of our control, it really serves as obstacles in our relationship. but after each one, my faith and strength increase.. i hope shit stop happening to me, and may god be kind to me one more time... or maybe many more times pls...

No comments: