Tuesday, July 21, 2009

been invited to 08's class gathering.. A whole new set of emotions overwhelmed me... Seeing them united, and even closer after clifton's death.. Seeing them so determined to meet regularly, keeping the 08's spirit up...

I'm honoured to have been invited to be part of this occasion, and to witness one and all.. How friends can actually stay as friends as long as they want to.. And how couples appear to be ever so sweet to others... Really envy this group of people, cos the prime time has past, and I dun think I'll ever get a chance to find a group of friends like them and be part of them...

For once, I felt that I din belong there... I felt that I was spoiling the 'Class' thing... When they played the video, I teared. I've seen this class get together, for birthdays, for chalets, for funeral, for almost everything.

Time just seem to pass too fast.. I realise I haven done a lot of things.. Like have a primary sch friend whose my good friend now, have a group of gals who will stick to one another like the girls in sex in the city.. Like to hang on to things I want instead of letting them slip out of my hand...

All the things I haven done, made me really envy of these people with a smile as they watch the video.. Cos, I suddenly realise I live life once... And time dun turn back for no one.. And I've lost my chance...

But anyway, it's been a night of emotions..

No comments: