Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I've been feeling really down the past few weeks. Guess the bulk of the emotions came from my expectations towards my friends, especially those important ones. Wadever they do or not do affects me a lot.

But then one day, someone told me: "ur friends come n go maybe cos they can't handle ur emoness. Ur emoness will ruin their night."

That really hit me, hard. He's right. I spoil everyone's night when I emo. I bore people, n that's something that I've always been conscious of. So I decided to change, for the better of course. I'll never emo in front of others anymore. These friends are too precious to me. I cannot afford to scare them away w my emotions.

And the 1st step to that, to take things in my stride. Wadever comes along, just accept it. No point sulking over issues n not doing anything about it if u can. If u can't do anything about it, then just accept it. It's just life. It may suck. But that's just it. Life sucks, 90% of the time. At least for my life.

No comments: