Wednesday, July 15, 2015

it's already mid july. went to tibet in june with my family, and met up with my brother there... it was an experience and eye opener that i will never forget. Tibet has never been a choice of travel destination for me, not until my brother suggested it. somehow the culture and the religious people there tames my heart and soothes the mind. 




after 10 days away from home, it's back to reality again. work, eat, drink, sleep. my brother left for amsterdam end of jun. it was the start of his summer 'tour' cum exchange studies in europe. i hope he felt the support that i've given him so far.

i had my interview for my promotion last mon. i dun wanna think about how i fare or how the interviewers think of me. i dun wanna have a bigger disappointed, just like last yr. i can only hope for the best. 

i msged N's mom on her birthday. she only replied a few days later, cos she only just on her phone then. but it was nice to know that she's still good, and still remembers me.

coincidentally, i dreamt of N last night. dreamt that we bumped into each other at a shopping centre, and we sat down for a coffee. in btw there were a few incidents that got me laughing in my dreams. but wad does it mean? wad is my dream trying to tell me? guess i will never know, but time will tell. 

i am so not looking forward to go to work next mon, the man i detest will be in my team. thank god for my leader, who made plans for us to not be pair together. hope that few days will be smooth sailing.

have faith. that's wad i tell myself. 



No comments: