Thursday, May 26, 2005

sch started... blogging at TAS now also... hmm.. no water cooler.. only 2 toilets in all.. each for guys and gals.. cover walkway not extended to the bus stop.. small cafeteria.. limited seats.. mini library.. well.. all in all, i'm starting to get used to the life here.. the travelling to and fro is a time for me alone.. cos i dun think anyone would be taking a bus all the way from bedok to harbourfront and vice versa.. after 3 days of travelling.. not much of a time for me to think through but glad that i'm able to catch some sleep and also have some hi tech bonding sessions through SMSes with my freshies.. my colleagues.. my coursemates.. feeling really good to have friends surrounded..

beginning to take things easily.. well.. this time round not overwhelmed by emotions.. but by.. hmm better not say.. nic and mich knows.. haha.. really feel damn at ease.. with friends like nic and mich that i can share my problems and feelings with..

after the talk with avril.. i hope both parties are able to think through things and change for the better.. i'm glad i talk to her.. and trying to understand her seem to be an easier task than before..

give and take.. that's my motto..

No comments: