Friday, August 05, 2005

finally.. Club Resort Spa Business project is over!! today was really project rushing day in the morning.. went to TAS to do my Apel reflection, hand in my portfolio, do last minute touch-up for the Service Skill project... in the process of doing these projects.. there were disagreements, arguements, displeasure against one another.. but it's all over.. now, it's just presentation and AppRes project left...

had a great afternoon k-ing today.. went to chinatown k-ster with mich and her friends.. and my BOSS.. haha.. johnathan joined in when we were into our last hour of singing.. first time there.. quite nice.. although khaki was a bit weird.. but i enjoyed singing my heart out.. and just realised that i always cannot hear myself when singing with mich.. cos we sound the same!! no wonder we are in the same band.. (S.H.E).. haha...

not feeling well.. therefore got sky to take over my shift for today.. then accompanied mich to TPJC band concert.. a bit weird cos first time i wear so lok-kok to a concert.. then so last min.. plus, i was in a choir.. dun really know much about band music.. however, mistakes were easily identified and i kept myself awake during the concert by obverving the actions of the people playing the tong-tong thing.. haha.. forgot wad it is called... and thanks to mich, i got myself another match-maker... nice to meet mich's friend too...

headache coming back.. and i'm not a person who will see doctors.. so, i really appreciate mich, for getting me medicine for my fever.. really touched when she passed me the pills, and making sure i take them.. love ya..

a big load of my back.. but kinda get used to the not-sleeping lifestyle le.. hmm.. that's bad right? dunno how to sleep now.. becoming a zombie.. well, at least i'm still in the right mind..

niwae, yesterday i took the bus out of sentosa with tat ming.. not very close to him but having conversation with him and knowing he's beside me just gives me a very heart-warming feeling.. like.. someone of close relation is close to me, giving me a sense of security.. i know he'll be there for me when i need him.. i know..

today, i've learnt the value of friendship.. thanks mich..

No comments: