Tuesday, August 23, 2005

time really flies.. in just a short time, i'm coming to the end of the semester, closing the days of exams.. just thinking back brings wonderful memories..

the time we met in TP after the long break, getting ready to make our way to TAS.. the first step into TAS.. the very first class i attended (accounting lecture), the very first time ate at fare and square, the very first time i went to the different toilets, the first time i bathe in TAS, the first time i got my new TAS pass... all the first times.. and all seems like a familiar routine to me..

i'll definitely miss working at the service side of the restaurant, wearing formal once a week to sch, to sentosa.. miss the lecturers and tutors that has been so patient and understanding towards us.. thank you all.. not forgeting my classmates!! 2H01!!

back to updates. all interviews, projects, all over.. finally. i know i won't score well, perhaps it's just in my blood.. i guess i'll just have to work super hard for my paper to pull up my marks.. thinking of that makes me really stress.. ma and pa has been asking about my studies recently, and i really dunno how to ans. the guesses that they made demoralised me.. am i that bad a child in their eyes? i know i've deproved quite a bit since primary sch, but i've done all that i can. i dun mean to disappoint them, i dun mean to make them upset. it's just not within my ability to do so. i've tried and i'll keep trying.. i will..

went to Mr Damien Sullivan's place for a function last sat. not to attend, but to work. serving about 30 pax of majority Australians, it was a great eye opener for me. Mr Sullivan was quite a gentleman, offering us a guest room for us to change!! and the bed is just comfy, the place is just huge and i had mich to share this excitement and joy with me!! we were suppose to serve red wine, white wine, champagne and beer, and the job of course includes opening the bottles. had so much fun practising the opening of the wine bottles and my first try at opening champagne was quite a successful one.. yeah.. had "dunch" and supper with mich and her mum at joo chiat ba ku teh as well as newton food centre respectively.. thanks mich's mum for the treat!! how nice to have a mother that can talk to you like a friend.. and even joke with you.. hmm..

proficiency test was great.. made a couple of mistakes, but i'm quite confident.. practical i dun have much problem.. but when it comes to written work.. i guess that's where my confidence level fall.. hopefully my determination can help me to focus more and that my brain cells can co-operate and improve on my memory..

dad's back to indo.. and i din manage to say bye before he left.. so sad.. so many sad news coming at one time.. cousin attempted suicide, mom's friend got cancer, dad's friend got cancer 3rd stage..

life.. so brittle.. some wants to die but can't, others want to live but can't.. so should be learn to cherish life?? if life is so full of uncertainty, why keep hopes so high when it can disappoint u anytime? the place that we all are living in is called, confusion...

No comments: