Wednesday, September 07, 2005


two papers down, two more to go.. CRS is a real killer subject... interesting to study, but bad for exams.. there were just too many things to remember and it drives xueyun, meiqi and i crazy.. haaha... but accounting to me was quite fine.. or it was so i believe..

2 more days and we are into our holidays, beginning of my new course, and i'm gonna take up driving lessons.. suddenly had the drive to learn more things.. learn new language, learn skill. maybe this is considered a start to a change towards my life's perspective.. i used to think.. why study so much, why know so much.. when u are dying, all effort will be wasted.. but now, i want to upgrade myself, so that i can use my skills to help ppl.. i learn driving so that i can drive ppl around, i learn new language so that i can help tourist to translate.. i make a point to understand what i'm studying for exam, so that i can teach my friends.. whereas in the past, i study for exams is just mainly to fulfil my mom's expectation of me..

perhaps is those kind of mentality and immaturity that was in me in the past, where i do things purposely to anger my parents, going against them.. however, i'm glad that i did not go overboard and still manage to be in a state that i'm happy to be in now.. the immaturity is gone, but going against them.. not yet..

wad really is friendship?? i like to be with friends that are there to help you and pull you up when u are down, make you happy when you are sad.. but sadly, there are those that are competitive.. comparing every possible things that they can.. before u do, pls think of other's feelings.. cos this kind of competition will actually make me disappointed in you..

looking at my sister, i feel jealous. she has friends that she can always rely on no matter wad, do things together, and stand by each other even from sec and jc.. i long for one.. i envy the kind of lifestyle that she's has, i envy the kind of friends that she has.. in the past, all these envy made me hate her.. hate her for having things that i do not have.. but now, i try to work towards my goals, aiming to achieve wadeva that she has, wadeva that she does, so that we wil have a common topic to talk about.. i guess this would be my greatest regret in life.. ever...

No comments: