Tuesday, September 13, 2005

is it the current lifestyle, my lifestyle or is it just me? i've been having aches all over my body, be it backaches, headaches or shoulder aches... guess i'm just not used to work after resting for 2 weeks.. plus at the rate waraku's business is picking up, i guess i'll need to visit the gym one day..

had my first jap lesson with mich on sunday.. kinda thought that i will regret signing up for this course cos i thought it might be just an action on impulse, but after the lesson i can guarantee that it is really out of interest... although it was a make up lesson i can tell that people who sign up for this lesson is really just purely out of interest and some, a necessity.. however i feel that some might that it as a competition, and it goes back to my previous post where i mention about not liking people that are competitive..

then there was the huge rainpour yesterday, that came just as i was about to step out of my house for work.. although i brought along an umbrella that was super big.. (something that i wun carry normally..) i was wet almost from head to toe by the time i reached the bus stop.. the rain plus the wind literally blow me away, with the attacks of the rain and thunder, i was a little worried.. at that very moment, i thought it would be great to have someone to go through this with me..

well, back to the rain, i saw this lady who got a super small foldable umbrella and the shelter part got blown till it goes the reverse way.. and i was like laughing silently.. cos she was in the middle of the road, with a lot of groceries, and trying to adjust the umbrella back to its original shape, until she din notice that her umbrella was not sheltering her... haha... and i told my mom about it and she told me about an umbrella joke that she know of when she was still in the working industry.. can ask me about the joke if u wanna know.. =)

and then today i went to sign up for driving basic theory test.. kinda went there blur, not knowing wad's the procedure and all.. lucky for this nice lady who gave me advice and all, and now, i'm on my way to my first step to driving a car!! yeah!! din tell many people about it cos i din wanna make it like a big thing and i would rather have some things to myself.. so please understand that i wun wanna talk about my driving lessons or test, unless i started the topic.. ya..

some people might think that it might be a bit too much for me.. to learn jap and driving at the same time.. so just to let u guys know, i'm fine with it as i have interest in both, and also, it gives me a chance to prove myself.. i dun wanna be seen as someone who always score bad grades, or at least grades that are always worse than some of u, neither do i want to have nothing to be proud of in life..

when i was in P6, i was awarded the "Friend of Singa" Award... and improved from position 23rd to 3rd for my prelims... nothing bragging here as these awards are like nothing now.. but just wanna say that.. that seems to be the last time i was proud of myself.. so now that i've grown to be more optimistic, i wanna achieve something in life, so that when i leave the world, i can proudly say that: hey, i did these..

looking at me, people might think that i have good friends, close friends, good family background.. i must be contented.. i cannot say that i am not because i really feel lucky to have known these close friends.. but somehow somewhere in everyone's heart, there's always a something that u want, and to me.. i am not contented with my life, i'm not happy with my life.. looking at the currently standard of living, it's hard to find someone who is contented.. but for me, i dun go for materialistic goods, but more of relationships.. friendship, kinship, BGR..

i am not a nice person from the first impression.. after knowing me, i am more open and more sociable than expected.. it's easy to be friends with me.. and it's easy for me to condemn u too.. wad i look for in a friend is personality.. i dun like it when u have to compete for something or u have motives for doing things to hurt me.. if i ever find out that there are such people around me.. dun be surprise if i just drop u out of my friends list.. it's a matter of integrity..

"..the worst enemies are the ones that are closest to you.. "this is wad my mother tells me from young..

No comments: