Saturday, December 23, 2006

day 72..

night shift today.. work was alright.. with so many fun colleagues to tide me through this period of internship, how can it be not alright right?

heard that my dad is coming back tonight.. but.. the flight no and arrival time is a mystery to me.. i ended up waiting for him in Terminal 2 thinking he will come back on silkair like he always does.. and i ended up waiting for about 2 hours.. and fell asleep on the chair..

when i woke up, my dad called and say he's in Terminal 1.. he took adam air.. and says the space is cramp and the food sucks.. haha..

it's nice to have my dad coming back.. and i know that i'm going to have a hell time again... cos mom's gonna make use of his presence and say all the bad things about me.. i can't believe i'm facing politics even at home.. sigh..

No comments: