Friday, February 08, 2008

happy chinese new year to all!!

feels different when the 1st day of CNY didn't start from my grandma's place.. oh well..this year's CNY is really different.. cos grandpa moved from a bungalow to a flat.. and he lives just next block to my uncle!! a much smaller space for the growing family.. and this is wad u see..
late comers got to sit on the floor.. haha..

all bags are gathered together.. and u can see all the guccis and coaches and LVs..

and as more and more ppl came in.. this is wad u see.. btw.. there are about 76 of us on this side of my family tree.. haha..
doesn't this looks like an illegal gambling den??

and when it's too much to bear.. people start streaming to my uncle's place for steamboat.. uncle sam is so happy to host us and i've nv seen him like this before.. haha.. he showed us the grammaphone that he used to play his elvis presley songs.. and i'm quite amazed that such things still exist and in working condition in this era... cool..

for course.. not forgetting some pics with my cousins when we manage to get away from the crowd..
ancestors.. great granddad.. great grandma.. and grandma..

last min decision to go watch ah long pte ltd with my cousins.. but before that, it was dessert at haagen dazs..
real funny show.. esp. the sissy mark.. haha.. two movie in two days.. and both are shows that made me laugh almost throughout the whole show.. it's quite nice to just relax in the theatre and enjoy the show.. maybe i should do this more often.. there are still shows that i want to but haven watched.. guess i'll have to wait till next week le..

came back home after the movie to get ready for tmr's flt.. and also, counted my angbao $$.. haha.. with such a big family, not surprising my 'earnings' for the 1st day came up to $200 over.. haha.. gotta save. save. save.

to hkg tmr, and coming back on sat.. this the planning department loves me so much, they gave me flts to visit my cousin in sfo last month and this month.. gave my a long flt so i can be in sin for CNY during my off days.. and giving me flt that allows me to be back in time to send my friends off for their studies in australia.. as though they are following my life.. haha.. i'm not complaining.. just glad that things fall into place nicely now..

just chked my crew list.. and the p plate is lifted off my name!! yeah!! hopefully i'll have a better life onboard now..

No comments: