Tuesday, February 12, 2008

though i went for a nightstop in hkg.. i'm surprise by the amount of things i bought over the night.. haha.. all thanks to yee lee who was stirring me.. and, all are from 7-eleven cos shops are closed for CNY...





yap.. came back for 3 massive farewell to my 3 very close friends.. all leaving me all at a time.. and ya, i guess that's partly the reason why i'm going back to my shell syndrome..

it's quite fortunate of me to have seniors like karin who nv fails to be happy for me and still stand by me even though she's in brisbane.. just like when i got my job, she called from brisbane and i can really feel the excitement she has in her for me through the phone.. thanks babe..

my k buddy, my personal assistant, my impromptu khaki.. she's gone for 4 days, and i'm already very lost without her around.. off day today, no plans, no one's free.. those free dun wanna come out, or stay too far lazy. wanted to just pick up the phone and msg bel, but realise that she's not in sin anymore.

wad will become of 903 gang after bel's departure?? no one to be the middle person to confirm everyone's attendance for gathering.. and everyone's busy with their own things.. sigh.

my best IG mate, close friend, 知己.. i'm missing her so much, i'm crying. miss her mom, her grandma, oh man. how i wish i can be there for her family... somehow i just feel i'm dutybound to be there for them.. and really take care of them on behalf of my friend. however my heart wants to do it, my brain is asking me how to do so...

so that's it. 3 close friends all in australia.. and however tough australian flts may be, i'll bear with it for the sake of them.. and i'm looking forward to visiting bel at the end of the month.. really excited.. wondering if there's ktv there.. haha..

was contemplating whether to go to sylvie's place on sunday.. then decided to go and feel the big group gathering before the festive mood comes to an end.. saw many poly friends that i've not seen for a long time.. and some of us used to be so close in yr 1 sem 1.. emi, janice, alvin lau, alison, wei li, jen peng, jackson, shao, hao, ailing... and more i believe..

played mj.. lost.. but at least it satisfied my craving ever since eve of CNY.. thanks for treating dinner shao.. =)

clearing probation, but macham like still there.. cos 1st solo after prob i was assigned galley job, which i din do before during prob.. and 2nd solo which was yesterday's flt, i was assigned galley duty again.. and for both sectors somemore.. lucky i got patient leading who helped me handled the full load up and down..

came back this morning.. and feeling lost.. normally when i come back early in the morning.. i'll chiong to get some rest till early afternoon, then chiong out to meet friends.. but today, quite lost. my mom expected me to go out as usual, and was quite shocked when i say i've no program today. she even asked if everything's okie. how do u expect me to say "no mom, i'm not okie becos i feel lost.."???

life goes on.. that's all i can say..

oh ya.. v day is coming.. plans?? massage in shanghai.. on this day last yr, i was with ailing at P.S... looking at couples walking hand in hand, while the two of us had each other.. but this yr, she has her partner, and i'm alone now. of course i'm happy for her.. though he might not be out on that day, having someone dear to her must be a v different feeling.. 祝福你们..

No comments: