Sunday, May 17, 2015

a few more days to my 28th birthday. honestly speaking, birthday is just another day to me now. there isn't really much to look forward to, except all the gatherings that seem to all happen within the birthday month. really appreciate all who still make the effort to remember my birthday, and to celebrate with me.

i've been inactive on my blog for a year or so. this past yr, has been kind of a emotional rollercoaster ride for me. went for my promotion interview, didn't get it. met a guy whom i thought may be the one for me, didn't get him either. went to myanmar for a volunteer trip, went to sydney for a family trip, brought my mom to frankfurt to meet my brother.

this year, i haven't achieved anything yet. i'm still single, the guy i used to date is getting married next week, the guy i met last yr whom i thought i may have a chance with, is getting married next month.

guess the only good thing i can think of, was that my first love got back in touch with me. i was really surprised to receive his msg, and that he wanna catch up. all these years, we have never really been in contact except for that one time when i bumped into him in brisbane. my friends all ask, any chance of reconciliation? i guess, at this point of time, i'm just happy to have him back in my life, even as a friend.

and currently a very important friend of mine is going through relationship problems... just hope he will be strong and tide through this. 

No comments: