Saturday, May 30, 2015

It was Really Quite a quiet birthday for me this year. No big gatherings w cakes and candles, or loud singing and clapping to the Happy birthday song. The only big one was from peien, her custom made cake for me. Must have been my luck to have her as a friend.

This month has been good. Flights, and crew, and pax. Even friends. You know, sometimes Wad get to you is the kind of friends who piss u off or upset you. I didn't get that from anyone this month.

Some good news, I'm the top 1% of the group in terms of work performance, which is a huge achievement for me. on top of that, I'm asked to do special task by the company, Which I feel, is an honour. Some may feel It's extra work which can be quite superficial, But to me, it's a sign that I'm being noticed, and That's Wad I've been working towards to this coming year for the promotion. Of course I'm going to prepare for this leap With an Open mind, and not expecting too much from it.

Good things will come the way of those who think positively. True that? I believe and Hope it does. 

No comments: