Wednesday, July 28, 2004

finally...

finally, really, something is done for transport business.. we've been draggin it for weeks and finally it's moving... so glad that i've made myself clear to the grp of my expectations and that they co-operate well with me... i hope i wasn't too harsh... if i was, lovers, sorry. i noe that's it's so easy to tell if i'm in a bad mood or not... i was actually a bit shocked when liza said i wasn't as approachable as i was on the first day of orientation as compared to now.. did i really change? change for the better or worse? izzit the projects that are making me tired, or is it true that i've changed? i've always been self-conscious.. so.. i'll do my best to cheer everyone up.. and let everyone likes me... lessons were boring today.. but ms tirzah said that i've good posture and other that asking me to project my voice more, the overall presentation was good!! felt good in comm skills for once.. stayed back today to study.. finished both quiz for BCS.. and the stupid vending machine wasn't working... all three of them... so stupid.. them i have to go home on an empty stomach... until now haven eat... having gastric... shit.. going to stayover night at a chalet with liza tml!!! so excited.. first time i staying over at chalet with a friend and no adult.. we are going to watch the sunrise... and enjoy the sea breeze at the seaside!!! i promise i'll come up with a class outing, maybe a chalet, at the end of this sem.. where everyone has lesser projects and more time for play... so the rest of the class.. dun get jealous k.. =p

No comments: