Saturday, July 24, 2004

i'm losing my rice bowl..

damn! there's gonna be a new full-timer stationing at the counter in OG, meaning that i have to make way.. in another words, i'll be jobless soon.. he's starting work on monday, so it's not comfirm if i'm still working during the weekends... not working means no allowance for me... looks like i have to resort to looking for any other jobs that i can find.. wth.. i haven done my comm skills yet.. feel so glad and relieve that our BCS project has finally recovered.. although it may not be as perfect as our first one.. nevertheless.. i'm very grateful towards my group members for putting so much effort and making this project a success.. alvin chai, nice hairstyle.. really... first time i viewing webcam from msn... it's interesting to me.. to see the person moves and all.. haha... i'm regaining my energy again!! lolx.. so looking forward to our BCS presentation.. can't wait to get it done and over with... lucky got econs project with this grp also.. if not i really can't bear to leave this grp... i feel so lonely now.. my dad's not in town... the whole family seems to be in a dull mood... niwae, i manage to change the file name from 'shit' to 'webproject' and thankfully nothing major went wrong.. if cannot change.. i'll be fretting over how to tell mr phua tt and it's not 'shit'... literally.. damn...

No comments: