Thursday, March 24, 2005

the last day of exams for me.. the worst day of the year so far..

wanna thank nelson and sha for being there for me when i need u guys, and thanks for the companionship that you guys and your friends gave me.. really appriciated it..

becos of study week, the friendship of me and a few friends got pulled apart.. hopefully we are able to get back soon..

this semester's study week can nv be compared to the last semester's one.. although the company is great, the feeling is different..

now, i dunno wad to feel.. the emptiness in me is overwhelming, so much so that i dunno how to handle it.. the truth is finally out.. the answer that i've always wanted to know is make known to me today.. it seems kinda expected but still, i'm kinda disappointed.. i have a feeling i'm plunging into depression again.. i'm trying not to.. i'm trying to smile more, laugh more, talk more.. but when the night has come, i'm all alone again, weeping in the dark all on my own.. the feeling seems inevitable.. i'm really tired.. i dun wanna think anymore.. but, saying is always easier than doing.. i'm a coward.. i'm a coward..

2 months for me to rearrange and readapt to my life.. all this is a misunderstanding.. a beautiful misunderstanding.. i'll nv regret the times i spent in TP..

i'm sorry to all.. but please. let me be in my own world for a while.. i need some time alone..

i'm losing grip..

No comments: