Wednesday, March 30, 2005

i really wonder how am i gonna survive this holiday.. it has only been one week and i am already dying of boredom...

bored... till i actually tried playing tennis, which was my first time playing it with nelson, mahathir, shaidah and aaron.. think i picked more balls than hit them..

bored... till i can walk around the house doing nothing..

bored... till i watched all the vcds that i have on hand and start watching them one by one... and i have finished them all..

bored... till i dug out the cross stitch that i gave up a couples of years ago.. only to find that i've lost the needle and the sewing needle i used as replacement has pricked me till i gave it up again..

bored... till i actually lay on my bed for 12 whole hours doing nothing but staring at the ceiling and the windchime...

bored... till memories start flowing into my mind.. making me so full of emotions for this first week of holidays... when i cry, it's not tears of sadness but joy, joy that things that are in my memory actually happens to me... so i'm practising the act of appreciating...

bored... till when the flat was shaking, i thought it was just my stupid headache, until the water in the bottle gave away... another earthquake.. getting nearer and nearer to singapore... if u realise...

the unpleasant feeling is still in me.. and it gets worse everytime i watch those love drama.. the furthest distance is not when both are far apart, but it is when u are just beside me and i can't tell u that i love you and miss you... this is wad i saw on the dramas i've watched, and i totally understand the meaning of the phrase...

disappointment in myself...

No comments: