Monday, April 04, 2005

it just brightens up my day when people i know visit the place i'm working in. although they may be there to settle their meal, i always like to deceive myself and believe that they are here to show they appreciate my presence on earth. weird kinda thinking, but that's one of the ways to keep me going: to feel appreciated.

just entered waraku and saw mr yong, my sec sch assistant choir conductor. and then there's VS's choir conductor mr kwei, so i guess ms lim (my choir conductor) will be coming too.. really felt so excited to see her. although we didn't chat much, i feel good. only through her that i know that SYF has started, and i heard from her today was good..

and last thursday avril and her friends came to eat, and so coincidentally, both group of ppl sat in the same room..

went shopping for the d&d gifts with rosell and jasmine.. kinda worried that i wun fit into their conversations and i'll be kinda out of place with them at first... but i actually feel comfortable, and thank you both for trying to get my involved in watever u guys are doing or saying.. getting me excited over meatballs... =)

she said to me: everything that happens, it's all a matter of perspective. well, guess i need to work doubly hard to change my perspective of life.. also, being confident and cheerful makes one attractive.. is that true? if so, now i know why everything turns out this way...

and today, really enjoyed the jokes cracked while fagan, mich, jasmine, nick, rosell and i painted the gifts.. it's really a nice feeling to be able to work as a team, and i'm beginning to feel more into the family again, just when the main com is leaving.. gavin appeared in a funny and cute character.. i guess today is one of those hard-to-forget days... really hard to forget...

so full of mixed feelings today.. gotta take some time to sort it out..

No comments: