Tuesday, April 12, 2005

i think i'm a bad host... well, that might be because i wasn't feeling well myself... so sorry to u guys who turn up for my chalet... hope it helps to give urself a time to slack and just relax...

all thanks to mich for reminding me to bring my mini mahjong.. i think jasmine got kinda hooked up with it.. hahah... and thanks to jasmine, i found a place to buy 2 shawls for 10 bucks and thanks to shaidah for lending me her guitar cover to match the shawl.. hahah...

woke up today with a spiltting headache.. and a super sore sore throat... still went to eat mac breakfast.. and the penalty for that was.. bearing with the want-to-puke feeling all the way home, and ended up puking just as i step out of the lift, just a few steps to my doorsteps. lucky i was already prepared with an empty plastic bag and didn't dirty the place... although i'm feeling better now then i've puked out the uncomfortable feeling, i still feel feverish and all aching all over my body... super super strong feeling that i'm gonna be sick again... and very scared tml i cannot make it for the DnD...

well, i'm so superly looking forward to the DnD tml... really.. so i'll try and eat wadeva medicine that will make me feel better and make myself well by tml... things are still kinda vague.. dunno wad i'll be doing.. but.. =)

No comments: