Saturday, April 16, 2005

finally, i'm feeling well enough to sit up and use the computer again..

the topic of the post:

HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT DINNER AND DANCE AY04/05
for the first time in my life i had curls for my hair.. and i so cannot get used to it.. mich says it looks good on me.. but perhaps it's on ME that's why i dun feel the same way...
from the viewing of the place, to the setting up, to the preparation of the reception area, to the welcoming of the guests... my mind was going through a mixture of feelings... think the staff and managers of carlton dun like me already.. although i am part of the admin and finance comm, i sure did try to help out in wadever areas that i can.. and for some reasons.. i ended up going onto the stage for 2 times... as for the details of wad actually happens... can ask me when u see me... glad that the guests were accomodating and understanding... and for once, nelson actually look good that night!! well, so did others.. =)
went to the coffee club at somerset and slacked till 3 plus before mich and i walked barefooted to the kopitiam, together with nelson and shaidah.. mich got so many disgusting blisters on her leg... and lucky we manage to get slippers at the 7-eleven at around 3.45 in the morning!! then we bought a tub of ice cream and try to imagine that we are eating swensen's earthquake... off we go to the airport when we spotted the first bus past us and slept at the slide at the playground.. comfy...
reached home at 10 plus.. but din get to rest at all... as my mom thought i stayed at the hotel room the whole night and had gotten my rest for the night.. she sent to me my grandma's house and my auntie's house to get something for her from them.. and after i return.. waraku called.. and off i went for work.. till late at night... reached home at 12 plus.. and guess wad.. i haven slept for 43hrs since wed morning..
the puky feeling comes on and off at times.. but i feel that.. wad is disturbing me is not my sickness but my heart..

No comments: