Thursday, October 06, 2005

dad's back!! and i've cleared one thing on my to do list.. which is to have a family meal.. had dinner on tuesday evening at one of the coffeshop near my house.. had one of my favourite fishhead steamboat.. love the soup..

last fri was quite an experience at the SATS catering centre.. being part of the WINERS team.. haha.. and standing in our heels from 6pm to 1am.. gosh.. and also first time taking instructions from angmohs.. can see a lot of lost faces on my fellow schoolmates' face.. haha.. there were a few hiccups here and there.. sending in the wines too early.. having plates smashed on the floor.. (oops.., but it's not me.. ) but love the experience..

we got a new group of sub com joining us in the IG.. and i believe the IG will be more lively than before cos of the 3 Ss.. haha.. had dinner on sat with these 3Ss, and a few others at MS waraku.. love the atmosphere.. with the right ppl to lift the mood up..

on my way to the 2nd phase of learning driving.. which is taking the final theory paper.. i passed my basic theory paper and spent some more money on my provisional driving license.. sigh.. i've nv felt so desperate for money before.. still looking for job.. but thanks to vanessa for introducing that job to me.. love ya..

life seem to be filled with things that keep me busy all the time.. without any time for me to think about anything else that will pull my mood down.. i hope that this will continue, and hopefully the pain in my heart will slowly die off unknowingly..

i'm trying to be like Su Yi.. look at things the optimistic side, and being so open in giving up the guy she likes but thinks they are not meant to be.. and hopefully i can do it.. however for me, i have to open up, to accept things the way it should be..

No comments: