Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wad a day.. has been trying to fill each and every available free time for the past few days to take me away from thinking about troubling matters.. and so, I bury myself in work, driving, bus work, jap.. etc..

And so.. I passed my jap.. congrats to me.. I'm able to move on to elementary 2.. wow.. great progress right..

And so.. I had my first driving practical lesson yesterday.. as wad everyone would say, the feeling of being behind the wheels is great.. and fun of course.. I believed I can do well.. until today..

Is me or just me.. my left leg seem to be super stiff when driving.. so is my right leg but better than the left.. I dun dare to step too much.. maybe becos if my past knee injury.. or maybe it's just b'cos I'm too nervous..

Felt really lousy about it.. with my mom going on and on about wad I should take note and all, I silently tear as my mom was fetching me back to work from CDC.. for ur info, I went for lesson during my break while working.. ya..

My brother got his results for his papers back.. all As, except English B… but overall is an A.. when my mom praised him, I wanted very much to just walk away.. it seem like I'll nv be able to get that kind of praise from her..

My mind is all mixed up with different kinds of things going on in there.. I'm trying to let things go the way it should be naturally… but somehow I just can't help thinking if I made the wrong decision…

Went for a haircut with ailing on fri.. thin it.. and shortened my fringe.. my head feels so much lighter.. and maybe most of the troubles have is lightened too.. it might be me consoling myself.. but who cares.. it's me..

I would nv have expected myself to come to this stage of my life.. where I'll be doing lots of things.. spending time enriching myself, enriching my life.. but then again.. wad am I doing all these for? Who am I doing all this for… I dun even know the ans myself..

Chaos, my friend..

No comments: