Wednesday, November 02, 2005

i passed my final paper.. with a lot of worries i must say.. cos i din really prepared much and din do well for my trial test.. well, it's over anyway..

ya... i guess it's really over.. from the way things are going.. from the response i get.. i can feel it drifting away from me.. did i make a mistake? sometimes i wonder.. why am i so indecisive.. or maybe i should say, why is it so hard to know wad your heart is thinking..

my heart literally sank.. do u know? although i dun show it.. but who can understand?

i feel like i've just lost someone that i can bare my heart out to.. i tried to initiate the salvation.. and i'm still waiting for some response..

i'm feeling miserable.. drowning myself in work.. and beer.. i'm surprised by my own behaviour.. so dun ask me anything.. i still know wad i'm doing.. dun worry..

really dun worry.. just give me some time..

dad, mom, sis.. all in hongkong.. brother? in singapore.. but dunno where he is.. wasn't in the house when i woke up.. and i am all alone.. nvm.. used to it le..

niwae.. mark chay visited my workplace yesterday... look a bit plumper than on tv.. but oh well, who doesn't change?

No comments: