Tuesday, November 15, 2005

how come i seem to be busier than i thought i will be this new sem? the start of a new semester has never been so busy and packed for me so far.. and the earliest that i reached home since last mon (the first day of sch) is 930pm..

work.. driving.. sch.. ig.. SA.. suddenly i'm so involved in so many things.. not that i'm complaining but perhaps i'm just not used to it? i dunno.. perhaps i'm just giving myself the stress and pressure unneccessarily..

yesterday was such an unlucky day.. the 2nd monday of the semester, the 2nd culinary lesson, and i cut my finger.. not once.. but twice.. and in a very super short interval of.. less than 1 minute.. it must be the fever.. was laughing at my situation.. and crying silently.. making use of the laugh to cry.. funny huh.. but it was painful la.. ( duh!! )

and then i left SA meeting late.. so i boarded the bus to CDC late.. and so i was late for driving, having to alight the bus halfway thru the journey (somewhere that i dunno) due to the super heavy traffic jam and took a cab.. with only 6.30 with me.. the fare came up to be 10 over bucks.. and i just gave the uncle all that i have..

after the driving lesson, wanted to go to the toilet, but i need 10 cents.. without a single cents on me, with no ATM machine around.. i felt so shagged.. carrying my super big bag with my safety shoes and culi uniform in it.. plus my knife set.. luckily i met my instructor who told the ah ne that i'm his friend, and i get to use the toilet for free.. then went going home, i couldn't find my ez link card.. it was somewhere hidden deep within the mess in my bag.. for that moment i thought i lost it and i will have to walk home.. but thank god i found it..

wad a day huh.. well.. life's like this..

and for today.. i went to sch for 4 hrs of tutorial straight.. dry but i made the effort to be attentive and listen in class.. i want to improve myself.. i felt so betrayed when i heard that arrangment of my group members has changed.. i thought it was somewhat confirmed.. now i've a bad feeling that i'm gonna have to get those people that i really dun wanna work with in my group... with this.. i guess there goes my confidence and morale to buck up for this semester.. F***...

and then there was the tourism ambassador interview thing.. ms daga said something about putting up an act.. that really triggered me off.. i couldn't control myself.. i just couldn't.. i went thru this issue with nic b4... and i thought it's kinda over.. but then i realised it today that it hasn't... has been already feeling quite down cos of the grouping thing.. as in really down.. and that sentence just had to come on the same day..

it's ok.. i guess.. time will heal it all.. hopefully..

No comments: