Friday, November 04, 2005

found an excuse to not be called back to work on my off day..

went to marina square waraku to have dinner with my brother.. saw tim.. actually i already knew he was there cos yukari said he went back.. that's why they are short of one person to work tonight.. oh well.. all planned.. if i was not called back, i would have went to katong to eat instead of MS..

slacked at home.. listening to jay.. guess so far he is the one that i will really look for when i'm really down.. his song will without fail cheer me up a little.. feel so relaxed.. without any thing restraining me from doing the things i wanna do.. not like i did anything extreme.. just bringing my brother out to town..

guess i was really in a bad shape.. to break 1 red wine glass and a drinking glass in a row in a night.. a little glass chip entered my toe.. can't see it... but can't feel it as well..

No comments: