Monday, October 24, 2005

so filled with emotions these few days.. went to be bus jie jie again on sat, fetching korean kids.. so cute!! and they are so talkative.. gosh.. can ask me to show u the pics if u see me in person!! haha..

then went to my mom's eldest sister house to visit her husband, which is also my uncle.. he got a stroke not long ago but he seems to be getting better.. it was his birthday and relatives from my mom's side all gathered at his house to celebrate for him.. only the left side of his body is able to move... he can make noises like 'ah' and 'huh', but other than that, his words are all slurred.. but from his eyes, i could tell that he still knows wad's going on around him.. when he held my hand, his eyes started to fill with tears.. seeing him like that, my eyes begin to water too.. he can walk with the help of his walking stick, he can eat by himself, and he cried a no. of times, but i guess it's all because he's touched..

he tried to tell me about his therapies.. and i figured he said something about the fierce therapists and then he started to cry.. feel so sad for him..

anyway, i bought the full house vcd!! watching the last episode, felt so blessed for the two of them.. after so much obstacles, so much.. they finally are together.. cried so much man.. my brother said i can use up a whole box of tissue watching the whole set.. haha.. say so much, he also got cry lo... but it's really touching..

had mac for breakfast yesterday... saw on advertisement.. and asked my brother if he wants.. haha.. but i think my mom took money from my wallet to pay.. =( nvm.. at least i get to eat SME meal!! yeah..

when will it ever happen to me?

No comments: