Tuesday, February 06, 2007

everyone has been asking me the qn since last yr.. and i finally got the answer.. it's really a load off my back.. but i believe all will turn out well. hmm, i'm seldom so optimistic huh...

last sunday we had a IG AY04/05 gathering.. it was fun and having all the ppl back together really brings back memories... how we worked together for events and activities.. well, sha and i drove around to get cake and satay.. then went to mich's house. funny thing is we walked in from my house, and we were there earlier than the owner of the house.. haha.. so we sat at the porch.. and have fun taking pictures...

yeah. haha.. the 'family' picture will be uploaded soon..

my outline is finally approved!! yeah.. and ms tan was really helpful in guiding me to do my research paper. after that, went to TM with mich to get my mom's watch fixed.. and i bought a couple of things for myself as well..

then, off to airport to make my new airport pass. going back to the CX office.. oh man.. i miss that place.. saw ppl like shiow li, azean, min, charmaine, steven, and many more.. and shiow li gave me more working days!! yeah.. more working days = more $$. haha..

look at the picture below.. look wad the airport police did to our face.

they like stretched our face horizontally la!! haha.. but it was quite funny.. had dinner at sakae sushi... and gossiping.. as usual.. the bimbos at work. hehe.

oh, and today i went to the national library with mich and ailing.. my god, it's like the first time i've been to a quiet library??!! so quiet the 3 of us 'talk' through msn.. when we're just next to each other.. haha..

btw, my mom has been telling everyone she knows, we have the same face..

really?

No comments: