Tuesday, February 27, 2007

finally got my itinerary for my taiwan trip settled.. we did the itinerary on the whole of sunday.. and settled our accommodation in taipei on monday at giamso.. we went to change money too.. and ailing was like so panicky when we got the money.. haha...

we'll be meeting shao and gang at the hotel in taipei.. and that's quite cool la.. haha..

when i first entered cathay, i got a new pair of hush puppies heels.. by the second day, i couldn't walk in those shoes.. so, they gave me a pair of seasoned shoes.. and i survived on it till yesterday... it gave way.. and they gave me a new pair of shoes.. and it turns out to be the shoe that i first got when i got into cathay.. looks like wad goes around comes around huh...

i'm beginning to feel the excitement of going to taiwan.. so is my manager!! haha... she gave me a passport holder, a toiletries bag, and a luggage!! so nice of her to offer her help and her things for me to use.. haha..

till the end of this week, i guess it'll be quite difficult to lift my mood.. saw stefanie sun.. chked in to eygpt.. looked kinda weird in real.. but i got her signature on her boarding pass!!

grandma is getting better le... a load of my shoulders.. phew..

No comments: