Sunday, March 04, 2007

the day has finally come!! haha.. for me to go to taiwan with my bestest of the bestest friend.. i'm really excited and i can already picture myself with her enjoying ourselves.. away from all the troubles here.. finally.. we graduating soon.

spoke to a friend over the phone.. talking about friends.. and i really envy him for having a really good bunch of friends who will take the effort to organise outings.. spend time with each other.. and i believe they will in future still stay as a group of close friends who will meet up regularly..

however envious, i feel really blessed to have the best and close friends that i have now. the best friend that is there for me.. i had a weird dream yesterday.. i dreamt that at the age of 26 i find myself friendless.. and i'm scared that day will come even before i turn 26.. sad..

went for SIA interview today.. got through the first 3 rounds.. will go for the 4th when i come back from my trip.. kinda looking forward and of course it'll be best i can secure my career soon.. it feels good to pass it.. and it feels good to have people to share the good news.. thanks dear..

tmr will be going off for 12 days.. will update when i can..

No comments: