Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i have an announcement to make: my name is now LEE HUI YI JOVI. haha.. yes.. i went to change my name.. which is to just add in an english name.. i'm happy with my new name.. but at a cost of course..

gotta change my ic.. (and get rid of that ugly fat face on the old ic), and also change my driving license and all.. haha.. yeah.. new faces for all.. hehe..

dad went with me to the law firm.. lucky he was free today.. it was quite fast.. within 15 mins i got my deed poll..

had lunch with dad at parkway.. it was quite funny.. everytime we reach the last few bits of the dish, i will push the food to him, and he will use the utensils to signal me to eat more.. everything was done with hand signals.. haha.. and some mumbling which was inaudible..

then went k-ing with amanda.. it was the first day of the time of the month, so was not feeling very comfortable.. but it was still nice to k with her.. it has been quite a while..

when i went for my first interview for SQ, met these two gals who also got in.. becos of my taiwan trip, i am now one step later than them.. now, these two gals has passed all 5 rounds.. and went for their medical test.. now waiting for the test's results.. really happy for them, and happy that they still remember me.. they asked me to request to be in the same training team as them if i were to get in as well.. so sweet of them..

i am feeling good these days.. i think thinking positive helps a lot..

No comments: