Monday, March 05, 2007

let me just say a few thoughts before i leave for tpe..

my mom talked about getting a new car and chipping in a bit for it. of course i dun mind.. provided i get myself a full time job soon. then there was an issue with the amount to chip it with my sis.. sigh..

then i was thinking: why the sudden thought of getting a new car since we have one provided by my dad's company.. then my mom told me my dad has already sent in his letter of resignation, and will stop work at the end of this month.

that was quite a sudden news.. and i seem to be the last one to know in the family.. hmm.. nvm.. but then, now i'm thinking if he's getting a new job, or he's retiring for good.. that of course made me drop the thought of considering continuing studies..

but now that i'm into SQ interview, hopefully it can go smoothly.

No comments: