Friday, March 16, 2007

hi to all!! i'm currently at taiwan airport.. spending my last few minutes here saying good bye to taiwan.. really love this place and enjoyed myself a lot. thinking about going back to singapore means going back to all the stress and being bounded.. sigh.. but this trip is really a fantastic break for me from school, from work and from home..

having planned our trip from scratch, till now, we finishing the whole itinerary.. i really want to give myself a pat on my back.. haha.. btw, i brought one luggage to taiwan, and brought 3 back.. and i had to handcarry one cos it will result in excess baggage!! haha.. really spend quite a bit man.. gotta go and earn back my spending.. haha..

alright.. i'm going for boarding soon.. will update on my trip when i return to singapore.. tata..

No comments: