Tuesday, July 24, 2007

back from flight for about a week or so.. and i've just went through another series of boring training.. it seem boring probably cos flying is a really different lifestyle altogether and it is a real contrast to the days at the training centre...


last week.. met up with the cx clan... went for steamboat dinner at tian tian.. then karaoke (last min plan) at suntec.. din want to go cos i had a test the next morning... but i guess i couldn't resist the temptation of the singing session, and being attentive in class does help afterall..


saturday was spent at mind's cafe with xiu, sha and nelson.. ailing came and join us for dinner and i'm really glad she was willing to join us.. dunno why but always feel guilty when i know she's free and i'm not there for her..

sunday was a post birthday dinner for my mom..

my sister got me a muji cabin bag from narita.. many thousand thanks to her.. the past two days was a breeze going to work.. cos share cab with my sis to training centre.. haha.. no need to squeeze myself up the over crowded bus...

today we finally manage to finish choreograph our dance for our graduation. i think the whole practice this afternoon made me shed 2kg.. haha.. it was really a workout for me man.. but at least i feel more secured.. with the dance movements up..

i'm really sorry to u guys.. for being impatient and all.. somehow it's hard for me to hide my feelings.. esp. when things drag.. i felt so bad.. so bad i actually cried.. i really din mean it.. but it's just me.. i know.. i guess my new batch of friends dun really understand me that well afterall.. kinda disappointing but then again.. i need a lot of courage to trust someone.. and i'm beginning to do so and now.. losing confidence in myself again.. sorry.

No comments: