Saturday, July 14, 2007

back from narita.. but like.. quite lost..

mom was hospitalised.. dad was working... so i got to make my way home on my own.. and spent 15 bucks.. ex.. suppose to go out with mel.. but cos of my mom.. plan disrupted..

and then my roster for my first month's solo is out.. getting excited and nervous for it..

wanted to accompany ailing this morning and be there for her in case of anything.. but i kinda will be extra there.. so end up staying in.. and then send brother to sch.. visit mom.. fetch brother home.. and it's rotting and stoning period of the day.. hate the feeling of being aimless.. not knowing wad to do.. and having a lot of things running through my mind.. making my heart feeling upside down..

btw.. flight to nrt was rather slack.. but i got this LS who came in and start testing me on everything.. but lucky i got nice colleagues who helped me along the way.. and my mentor speaks and moves like my sister!! she even said the exact same sentence as wad my sis said to me before.. freaky.. but i have the 'kinship' feeling which makes me feel better..

met my fellow batchmates at the hotel..

some of my team mates.. the one on my left.. i think she looks like one of the hkg actress.. chai shao fen.. haha..

my super friendly mentor..

btw.. their toilet is really cute.. when u sit on it.. there'll be this censor that will create water sound.. and the purpose is to cover wadever sound that u might produce doing ur business.. haha.. cute..

gonna meet ailing and fu at tamako.. will blog again soon.. tata.

No comments: