Tuesday, July 10, 2007

got back from sydney flight yesterday.. flight was not v smooth due to turbulence and all.. and i think i could get used to the working conditions yet.. so was feeling a little nauseous at some point of the flight.. but i'm really lucky to get a good set of crew that will not hesitate to let us know our mistakes and correct us, guide us, and advice us on our work. i myself got a v good mentor and learnt a lot from her..

it was an overnight flight and i arrived in sydney early morning.. cool and wet weather.. and we all walked out of the aircraft in our penguin suit.. haha.. mel came over to my room and shared her unpleasant experience on flight.. my heart ache for her.. jia you okie??

slept for about 4 hours.. then out we went with 2 seniors to a korean restaurant for lunch...
after that, we went to queen victoria building's supermarket for all the goodies on sale.. and walked around for a while before heading back to the hotel..

that's my buddy.. who'll be with me for the next 3 flights.. there really a lot more to learn from the crew and i'm bracing myself for tougher experience.. may i be blessed with the will and determination to strive on.. and do my best for all flights..

i'm very touched and thankful to the taiwan gang for making the effort to come to the airport to send me off for my first flight.. esp ailing.. who came to my house.. help me with my luggage.. follow me through the nervous times as i get ready for the flight.. thanks babe.. love u loads.

i'm still a little bothered by that matter.. esp after the chilling session with ailing just now.. talking about the sudden get together of the different htm ppl.. and then talking about her BGR and mine as well.. oh well..

it gets kinda disheartening at times u know..

No comments: