Saturday, December 01, 2007

1st day of the last month of the year 2007.. how do i feel at this moment? -empty-

spent the whole day out..

fbma meeting..

cousin's bd at punggol.. nothing much to do there except to watch '双天之尊' and '福满人间'.. my uncle who got a stroke quite some time back still remembers me.. and he looked damn touched to see my brother and i.. holding our hands tightly.. and seeing his eyes red, my heart pain for him too. no one can understand wad he's trying to say, but i'm very to see him at least responding to my qns.. a chance for the family to gather.. with kids running around.. love this kinda family feel, wad's missing: my dad.

met taiwan gang for zhi cha at tampines.. first time eating at such place and with such food.. my brother commented :'so auntie..' first time eating chilli crab without my parents with me.. so it's the first time i got to dig the meat out from the shell myself.. quite a mess but it's both funny and fun to do so... haha..the lady taking the pic din like zifu.. haha.. btw.. while eating the chilli crab, the next table auntie and uncle were like looking at shao and i.. probably cos we were wearing caps and look like a star in disguise?? almost immediately we look down with our caps breaking the eye contact with them.. haha.. for the whole day i got the 'i'm a star' feel.. and it's quite funny to see ppl looking at u macham like i'm someone they should know.. haha..

believe u should have heard or read about the 5 DB guys.. feel real sad for their families and love ones.. seeing how these ppl cry for them, sometimes i feel guilty thinking about death. but then, will anyone ever cry for me for any matter?? i dun wanna know the ans really..

it has been quite some time since the 5 of us sit down for a nice dinner.. with everyone contributing their fair share in the conversations.. and it was a meal filled with laughter.. like i always say, it's the company that counts.. and this should be one of those dinners that i'll nv forget..

will be going to maldives tmr.. one of the super few warm countries i've been to.. i'm going to enjoy myself in the presence of the sun, the sea and come back with a new beginning to everything..

ta.

No comments: