Sunday, December 09, 2007

just got back from bangkok on friday noon.. home to change and then met bel for lunch at waraku before making our way to grand copthorne.. took a super long bus ride there.. good chance for me to catch up on my sleep.. was quite worried about the turn out of the christmas party.. but lucky it was alright.. wouldn't say it was a wow event, but at least it turned out well..
the FBMA youth wing surviving EXCO.. went back home.. knocked out. all the way till noon yesterday.. met bel for k at marina.. got this super big room to just the two of us.. and we were practically freezing in there for 3 hrs.. walked around for a while and i got myself a dress for my friend's social night!! so happy with myself.. got some food for tat and went to his place.. planning to celebrate his birthday for him.. a simple sit around in the living room.. watching tv.. and cute limin came with a luggage, with the cake in it!! haha.. power.. got a surprise guest.. and i'm suspecting something going on.. and i was right after bel told me about it.. well, i'll be grossed out if something really happens..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MING..

going to frankfurt at night.. wish me all the best..

No comments: