Thursday, December 20, 2007

dad came back on sat.. i went to fetch him from the airport, and i must say, i think i've grown to be stronger on terms of handling my emotions.. cos it's the first time i din cry when i see him back in singapore!!

the whole afternoon was spent with him at home, but it was a quiet afternoon.. got pulled by kai to lipeng's and linda's birthday party.. created quite a commotion at lipeng's party.. well, when does it not happen??!! caught up with nic and cleo and other some other htm ppl.. it's really amazing how we can still keep in contact with each other.. those ppl whom i seldom talk to in sch are talking to me, reading my blog, showing concern to me.. thanks to all of u..chiong to airport to send my brother off.. saw linda low at the airport and she din believe my brother is my brother.. haha.. just before he went in, a hug from him made me tear..

dad send me to the airport in the morning.. and it's the first time he initiated a hug.. touched.. auckland is actually quite a boring place, esp when u only have 1 clear day there and the only place u can go is around the hotel and the town. crew were all nice, esp my chief.. friendly.. but every flt there'll definitely one nasty one..
i thought she looks like tanya chua..
the surface of the car is 毛毛!! cool..

went to mich's dad's funeral yesterday.. taken aback when her mom and grandma pour out to me and came and share their feelings with me.. i'm glad that they did it thought, telling me their feelings and not keeping things to themselves.. michelle: i'm always here for u.. and pls, do take care of urself..

going down again later.. and bro's back.. yeah.

No comments: