Saturday, January 31, 2009

had my first yu sheng of the year... with my 903 gang... last yr's CNY we also had our CNY dinner at this sakae sushi at eastpoint...


i thought the salmon was displayed very nicely...






HUAT AH!!!



TAT MING IN THE HOUSE!!




and the gals went for 'ladies night' at starbucks and got the must-have green tea frap!!















then we realised that samsung is now in trend in our gang... (spot audrey)




and spot the 3 lovely gals.. we thought this reflection thing is damn cool... and we had some fun with it...




TA DA!!











and even this... was interesting... haha...



and there u go... lovely night spent with lovely ppl.. and although i lost 10 bucks to fu at mj during the day, i wasn't really in the lousy mood...

cos had a talk with audrey, shared my story with ailing, tat ming treat me to dinner... and i cleared the issue that was pressing me... thanks to all...

life is vulnerable.. and as such, we dont know when we're going to go, esp in my line... had a bad dream a few days ago... and it made me treasure the moments when i sms my loved ones whenever i reach somewhere safely... and of course i worry whenever my loved ones are away..

random thoughts aside, spent a wonderful time with my ex CX colleagues yesterday... all the catching up, updating each other on each other's life, steamboat and all the laughs... i just totally miss them... i shall post the pictures taken on my next post...
till then, take care my friends...

No comments: