Sunday, May 03, 2009

finally had the chance and the mood to sit down at my desk... sort out the photos that has been accumulated in my camera.. and blogged about some of the happenings in my life for the past 2 months...

firstly, i'm proud to be a blood donor!! haa... happened just last saturday..

yeah... purple dumbbell with purple bandage... dear just had to make me do that... haa...



earlier in march... met up with my taiwan gang... had lunch... window shop a bit... and ended up at candy's shop at suntec...




and then at night was emo night at ai qing hai... with ailing, hao and jingmin came and join us... the light above looked like full moon doesn't it... hee..


ok.... then it was my short holiday to shanghai... main purpose is to meet my dear there....


look at the building in gold!! looks like a piece of gold bar!


met jackie chan... in wax...

and check out the superb english translation on the menu of this restaurant...






cool isn't it... haa...


and... ppl in china in the past will wear their pj out on the street.. as it signify wealth... din know the tradition exists till now...

one of those k session w drey...

and my LAX trip... and my 2 khakis for the flt....

tobias and jennifer...


yummy japanese udon in sizzling curry!!


headed towards the beach... wonderful wonderful weather... not too cold.. not too hot...


macho man with a lil odd body shape.. hee..


check out the cute lil boy!!










one of the restaurant at the beach has this really majestic signboard....

my long long long break starts after my exams... and my best friend finally met my darling boyfriend...

fantastic shot from dear...


dearest of all...


best of all...

No comments: