Thursday, February 02, 2012

Guess sometimes, u really dun need to expect anything in return when u do things for people.

Some people may be jealous of u for what u can do, what u have, who u are... But I guess having a clear conscious is what matters most. It's normal for people to be jealous, but dun let it affect u and make u a sore loser.

There was a period of time, I was v jealous of my friends who can sing better, have better luck, good career and all. And at the same time, there were people who were jealous of me too, for wad reasons I dunno, but the things they do and say makes it so degrading to themselves, I told myself I shall learn to embrace people's goodness and accept them n myself for who we are.

It's true wad they say: no matter how pretty u are on the outside, no matter how many friends u have in ur circle life, as long as u are petty, and have an ugly character, no matter wad, u'll be ugly forever.

No comments: