Friday, September 08, 2006

another 3 to 4 days before i officially start my internship. but i feel deeply for my dear friend who started her internship on yesterday (wed). i mean, she had to leave next monday, which is the day i will be starting my internship.

i'm kinda mentally prepared for my internship, going through the training, meeting new people, and beginning the new chapter of my life. however, the news of her leaving on the day i start really left me thinking about a lot of things: thinking about how she's going to handle the inflow of info about the hotels over there, will she be doing fine, will she be able to adjust to the lifestyle there, thinking about communication means. i'm on the other hand not prepared to see her leave.

although it's just an internship, it is also somewhat another way of really getting in touch with the working world. hopefully, this experience will give all of us a better idea of the kind of job that really suits us. sigh, i just can't seem to pen down my feeling about this whole internship.

btw, i'll be working under Cathay Pacific, in the airport. so i'll be able to send her off next monday. honestly, i'm thinking a lot about what i'm going to do during my internship to sustain my relationship with as many ppl as possible. firstly, im not someone who takes initiatives. secondly, there's actually not many who are my friends.. so.. hmm..

this week is the week before my internship, (yes, i know i have said that quite a couple of times..) but i can't believe i'm still working at Waraku 5 days this week. i didn't ask for the shift, i was allocated.. i have no say.. sad. am not able to have a proper rest.

for my next post, i'll post some pics of the SA gathering we had at the siloso beach resort, and the k session with my brother, and the dinner on ailing's first day at work. =>

No comments: