Wednesday, September 27, 2006

day 13..

did morning shift today.. the 5.30am shift.. force myself to sleep early yesterday.. (although11pm wasn't very early) and woke up at 4 to start putting on my make up and attempting to bun my hair.. but.. in the end.. ponytail.. haha..

today whole morning sitting at the counter.. starting a bit dunno what to do.. then after a while, got the hang of it.. quite fun actually.. enjoyed.. and morning shift, time passes quite fast!!

then today i saw the HK actor.. if you watch scv, the 9pm hotel show, jiu dian feng yun, the zheng yongfa came to check in at my counter!!!! AHH!!!! haha.. although not some popular star, but still, i'm watching that show now so still kinda excited to see any star, and the thing is that, he was at my counter!! hehe..

in the afternoon, we did the ticket stats and then waited for 2pm to punch out.. sharifah was so nice to give me a ride home.. hehe.. that's because we stay one block away from each other..

alright.. gonna rest for a while, before i head for conrad for the FBMA annual dinner tonight.. omg, i forgot tmr i got morning shift duty again!! lack of sleep...

No comments: