Tuesday, September 26, 2006

day 12..

another day of hell with my shoes.. however all the 'sightseeing' of the internal of the aircraft made up for it.. today, we saw the jumbo aircraft boeing 744!! it's the plane that has two storeys...


me on a first class seat!! never in my life will be be able to fly on that seat man...


this is the business class seat...

now let's take a look at the difference between the first and business class seats..


first class...

business class...


that's chi jun and myself in the cockpit of the jumbo plane.. (she's one of the ngee ann interns)


look at this pic!! the captain was so nice to take a pic with me!! and i took this myself.. you know.. the self-taking position.. haha.. ya.. and he was so accomodating.. showing us the bunker and telling us how it is like during long flights and all..

and yes.. i got his name too!! FORSYTHE MURRAY DANIEL.. hehe.. so exciting!!

by the end of the day.. my feet was almost dying...

oh!! btw, i was at the arrival belt, when one of the pax came to me and said," thanks for the service on board." .. =>

No comments: