Monday, October 22, 2007

kinda lack of sleep for the past few days.. so when i lay on my bed last night, i knocked out.. till about 12 this afternoon.. very rare of me to sleep in for so long.. guess i'm really tired. tired of everything..

touched down from colombo turn yesterday and guess who i saw at the aircraft door.. LINDA LOW GUI TIN!! haha.. she was receiving my flt.. without knowing i'm on it.. cool huh.. i felt so happy seeing her, that i almost lose my composure and image.. haha.. too bad i can't post pics in uniform, if not i'd have taken one and post it here to share the joy with everyone.. and to think i just met her the day before for lunch.. wonders of fate.. haha.. hope u like the ice cream!! *wink*

met up with hydi today.. went to alter my bloody tight uniform.. and then lunch at NYDC.. both our first time there.. nothing really fantastic, but it's always the company that counts right..

coincidentally, our colour theme for the day was black and white.. haha.. no we did not agree on that beforehand..

got wad i wanted to get.. except for my foundation and mascara.. and of course.. got more than what i plan to buy.. japanese jelly!! haha.. the ones i bought when i was in narita.. craving..

and then i bought this chocolate truffle cake for my brother.. saw it.. and decided to get it. it's so not jovi to buy a cake for no reason, and i myself am not a chocolate person.. hmm.. wad's wrong with me today... maybe i just love my brother too much.. haha..
hope you like the cake tat..

manila turn tmr.. wish my luck..

No comments: